Chia seeds are rich in fibre. Consuming chia seeds water in morning can give a boost to your digestion and improve bowel movement
Read here to know more benefits of chia seeds water.
1. Digestion: Chia seeds are rich in fibre. Consuming chia seeds water in morning can give a boost to your digestion and improve bowel movement.
2.Weight Loss: Chia seeds contain high amounts of soluble fibre. Drinking chia seed water can increase feeling of fullness, slow down absorption of food, thus making you eat fewer calories and aiding weight loss.
3. Heart health: Chia seeds contain impressive amount of omega-3 fatty acids-- alpha-linolenic acid or ALA. This make chia seeds good for heart health. Drinking chia seeds water or including chia seeds in your daily diet can reduce risk of developing heart disease.
4. Bone health: Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus in chia seeds make them great for bone health as well. Chia seeds contain 18% of daily recommended intake of calcium.
5. Blood sugar control: Chia seeds can improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar control. People with diabetes can thus benefit from including chia seeds in their diet.
6. Inflammation ; chia seeds every day can reduce hs-CRP like inflammatory markers by 40%. Regular intake of chia seeds can thus be beneficial for reducing inflammation in the body.